Author Topic: Project Update #104: Myth Backers Pledge  (Read 2879 times)

Artisan

• Acoylyte
  • Serendipity: +19/-5
    • View Profile
  • Hero: Les Stroud
Project Update #104: Myth Backers Pledge
« on: March 15, 2014, 03:42:05 PM »
"Myth Backers,

We've heard you. You are not ignored. After reading the comments this morning and speaking internally, we've decided to create a pledge level now for Myth only backers.

There are however, a couple of caveats.

First, since Myth related content will be revealed throughout the KS, we won't say exactly what is going to be revealed. That must be discovered along with the Recon backers! All we can say is that we guarantee you the price will be well worth the goals.

Second. Right now nothing Myth related is unlocked in our Recon KS yet! So we'll let you folks help decide. Do you want this level now or later?

The team is packing more Myth at the office today, so we'll be back online later tonight to chat."
Don't listen to anything I say.  I'm still a n00b.

Fade2Gray

• Double Captain
  • Serendipity: +12/-1
    • View Profile
  • Hero: Green Lantern
Re: Project Update #104: Myth Backers Pledge
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2014, 04:00:48 PM »
Very surprising decision for MegaCon. Usually when these sorts of flare ups happen on the webernet the people they're directed out just choose to ignore them. I'm going to jump onto this new pledge level once it's up. I'm still trying to decide if I want to go all in on an Agent level pledge. At least with this new Myth level I won't feel like I'm just spending $120 for a few Myth minis now that I always have the option to get just those. Its a weird psychological quirk, I know, but this will make me feel better if I go the Agent rout.
All You're Typo Are Belong To Us

WunupKid

• Acoylyte
  • Serendipity: +14/-2
  • Deep Pockets
    • View Profile
  • Hero: Acolyte
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2014, 02:13:47 AM »
God damn it.

This made me back at the Myth backer level...then next thing you know I looked at the KS and now I'm in for 120, and resisting the urge to look at add-ons.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day.

Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

LaserJudas

• Steve the twice smitten
  • Acoylyte
  • Serendipity: +69/-20060
  • Man, people CANNOT take a joke!
    • View Profile
  • Hero: Skald
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2014, 07:11:03 AM »
Don't do it, man!

They have Dwight Shrute.  Seriously, they have a mini named Assistant to the Regional Manager. 
I think Duncan looks like a tiny little girl.

But, seriously, my excitement for this game grows with each passing week.  Like a fetus.

What I'm telling you guys is that I'm pregnant with MERCS' baby.  I hope it's a tailless.

Warsong

• Minion
  • Serendipity: +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2014, 10:40:39 AM »
God damn it.

This made me back at the Myth backer level...then next thing you know I looked at the KS and now I'm in for 120, and resisting the urge to look at add-ons.

you might as well look at the add-ons, you are most likely going to want a few extra drones, location minis, extra dice, card sleeves. mission packs (one open now, one opens at 250K)   :P
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment

Eric the Unready

• Lair
  • Serendipity: +6/-1
  • Sling me some Hero-juice!
    • View Profile
  • Hero: Trickster
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2014, 12:44:29 PM »
God damn it.

you might as well look at the add-ons, you are most likely going to want a few extra drones, location minis, extra dice, card sleeves. mission packs (one open now, one opens at 250K)   :P

Don't forget to add $15 for the "Die Hard" clones...

LaserJudas

• Steve the twice smitten
  • Acoylyte
  • Serendipity: +69/-20060
  • Man, people CANNOT take a joke!
    • View Profile
  • Hero: Skald
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2014, 04:25:20 PM »
And 10 for Dwight.
I think Duncan looks like a tiny little girl.

But, seriously, my excitement for this game grows with each passing week.  Like a fetus.

What I'm telling you guys is that I'm pregnant with MERCS' baby.  I hope it's a tailless.

Dancexsx

• Myth Fan
  • Serendipity: +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2019, 10:01:27 PM »
Today, I am happy to see a relevant story like this.