Author Topic: Trap Cards  (Read 9575 times)

Warsong

• Minion
  • Serendipity: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Trap Cards
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2014, 06:21:49 PM »
Okay thanks! Agent thought for a mintue there that I was going blind! as I could not tell the difference between them no longer how much i stared at them!  :-\
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment

agentofdoom

« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2014, 11:36:30 AM »
Finished the 6x6 cards. They are available via the same link as the 4x6 ones here: Google Drive

Here's what they look like.
*(edited to reduce image size in post)

Without bleed:

With bleed:

« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 02:51:13 PM by agentofdoom »

Madclaw

• Global Moderator
  • Archer
  • Serendipity: +42/-3
  • Protecting you while you post!
    • View Profile
  • Hero: Apprentice
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2014, 03:05:53 PM »
Those are incredibly nifty. I may just have to print those and sleeve them.
The New and Improved Murphy Bat, with all new Kung Fu Moderator Grip!

valkrionn

• Myth Fan
  • Serendipity: +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2014, 10:04:58 PM »
These are fantastic, thanks! Mounting them on some extra tcg cards I have laying around.

aerisson

• Merchant
  • Serendipity: +2/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2014, 07:35:45 AM »
If I send you the FR version of the text, would you consider doing it in FR. Or would you be kind enough to provide the files in order to do it ?

agentofdoom

« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2014, 11:18:09 AM »
If I send you the FR version of the text, would you consider doing it in FR. Or would you be kind enough to provide the files in order to do it ?

No problem. The editable PDFs are quite large, about 133mb. It would probably be easier if you supplied me the text and I dropped it in.

Dafe

• Myth Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2014, 12:52:06 PM »
Nice stuff :p but is it possible to have them (each pack fo 6) fit on a full page. Its kinda hard to read the stuff write on them and anyway its reference so no need to have them the same size as playing card right?

agentofdoom

« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2014, 02:39:28 PM »
Nice stuff :p but is it possible to have them (each pack fo 6) fit on a full page. Its kinda hard to read the stuff write on them and anyway its reference so no need to have them the same size as playing card right?

Like 2 single sided sheets? One for 4x6 and one for 6x6? I could do that. But my aim was to reduce the size of the clutter at the table, and at that size you could just as easily keep the rule book at the table. Traps start on page 55.

r_b_bergstrom

• Merchant
  • Serendipity: +3/-0
    • View Profile
    • Transitive Property of Gaming
  • Hero: Brigand
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2014, 01:01:52 PM »

Here's what they look like:

Without bleed

Great cards! Really helpful to speed things up at the table and reduce the temptation to dig through the rulebook constantly. Thank you for making those available.

I did notice one significant error, though.  The back of the Avatar of Winter card has the wrong text. Looks like you accidentally pasted in the "Bonus Reward" text from the Floor Spikes card.

The correct text for the Avatar of Winter's caption under the diagram should be:
"Bonus Reward: If the 4 torches are activated before killing the Avatar of Winter, when he is vanquished the Heroes receive 1 blue treasure card draw."

agentofdoom

« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2014, 02:32:22 PM »

Great cards! Really helpful to speed things up at the table and reduce the temptation to dig through the rulebook constantly. Thank you for making those available.

I did notice one significant error, though.  The back of the Avatar of Winter card has the wrong text. Looks like you accidentally pasted in the "Bonus Reward" text from the Floor Spikes card.

The correct text for the Avatar of Winter's caption under the diagram should be:
"Bonus Reward: If the 4 torches are activated before killing the Avatar of Winter, when he is vanquished the Heroes receive 1 blue treasure card draw."

Good catch. I'll update the files later this week.

mfaulk80

• Lair
  • Serendipity: +3/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2014, 10:48:28 PM »
I also noticed that you're missing the TN on Hurn's Pitfall.  It should say "4 x TN 7", but it only says "4 x TN"...

Endevor

• Double Captain
  • Serendipity: +13/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2014, 12:06:24 PM »
Hello this post is pretty old but i will try anyway, i want to translate your cards they are very nice, is it possible to get your source file (PSD?) to translate them? The version with bleeding would be pretty nice (it is to print with printerstudio)

MP sent at the same time

agentofdoom

« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2014, 05:50:17 PM »
Hey there--
Been away for a bit.
I will try to get corrected versions of these cards uploaded sometime this week.

Endevor

• Double Captain
  • Serendipity: +13/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2014, 11:16:30 PM »
Thanks a lot BTW, this will make a good addition to our current French printerstudio project.

KJGrenadier

• Merchant
  • all the board games! :D
    • View Profile
  • Hero: Acolyte
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2014, 01:48:28 PM »
So, for me almost all traps seem impossible to win.  Including this one with the crushing walls.  Do you literally have to sprint to the two locations and turn them off turn one?  Cause that alone puts 4AP, so you basically have three tries to turn this trap off.  Rolling lower than a 0 is impossible, and the darkness meter only goes up to 6!  Makes no sense. >_<
I love people. 
I love board games. 
This seems to work well. (: