Author Topic: My Painting  (Read 1693 times)

Almostmeek

• Myth Fan
  • Serendipity: +0/-0
    • View Profile
My Painting
« on: July 07, 2014, 09:08:54 AM »
So i am not a very accomplished painter, painted about a dozen bones minis before this, but i have decided to pimp out my myth game by painting up the minis.

I started out by doing the Captains of the crawler faction (name escapes me right now) and moved on to the ranged crawlers

As a side not i actually screwed up the priming on the crawlers at first and had to strip them down and re prime, but i think they turned out ok :)

These are some quick pictures i took last night and i will take some better ones as soon as i get a chance (the images where too big to embed):

http://imgur.com/a/LHL7L

Almostmeek

• Myth Fan
    • View Profile
Re: My Painting
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 09:11:54 AM »
Some notes:

Kinda wish i did the claws/arms on all the spitters, once it was dipped it looked great

Also wish i did the black lines on all the bellies of the spitters as again after it was dipped it looked really good

For the next batch of scorpians (when we finally get them) i think i am going to do more detailing than i did on these 2 as they look good but they could use some more lovin'

Also from now on when i use the dip i am going to use a brush i think it looks better

I will post up some more when i get them done :)

Almostmeek

• Myth Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2014, 07:57:02 AM »
Album has been updated with more photos

Jenoimala

• Myth Fan
    • View Profile