Author Topic: Update #124 (oh boy, this Kickstarter has a lot of updates)  (Read 4310 times)

Felix D Cat

• Myth Fan
  • Serendipity: +0/-0
    • View Profile
  • Hero: Apprentice

Update #124

Good news! The container has arrived and cleared customs and should arrive at MCG early next week. The trucking company is still locating a driver to commit to the delivery so we don't have a firm date yet. Otherwise, everything is still going per plan. Once the container arrives, we will process the shipments for all backers not in the EU or US. Then we will send out the remaining items for US backers.

Items for EU were air shipped from China to coincide with the arrival of water shipments of the items previously sent from the US. (Anything hitting distribution channels at this time is coincidental.) Nikki and Kenny will be headed to Ulisses to help with distribution. This is not dependent on the container we're expecting next week.

At this point we believe we have processed all requested refunds. Contact Nikki at mercs@mercsminis.com if you think we missed something. Also, August 10th is the last day to e-mail about Gencon pickup.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1700755582/myth-0/posts

Felix D Cat

• Myth Fan
    • View Profile
  • Hero: Apprentice
Re: Update #124 (oh boy, this Kickstarter has a lot of updates)
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2014, 08:34:06 AM »
Nice to know it's still on the way. I can't wait to get my hands on the trickster and on those extra item cards. Not that I think there isn't enough in the base set I just love more and more items. I think those item cards are the main reason I keep buying descent 2 expansions... of couurse the minis and classes  don't hurt either.

skolo

• Double Captain
  • Serendipity: +10/-2
  • finish the sentence: "no its a ...."
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2014, 02:29:04 AM »
yaaaawn. what was Myth about?

Artisan

• Acoylyte
  • Serendipity: +19/-5
    • View Profile
  • Hero: Les Stroud
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2014, 06:40:50 AM »
I'm pretty sure it's a game about painting.  I started the main painting quest, but have yet to finish.  I suck at this game.  I'm thinking of substituting LEGO minifigures for the heroes just so I can skip the quest where you meticulously paint each pouch and eyeball on them.  Houserules.
Don't listen to anything I say.  I'm still a n00b.

Granite26

• Acoylyte
  • Serendipity: +8/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2014, 08:53:56 AM »
I'm pretty sure it's a game about painting.  I started the main painting quest, but have yet to finish.  I suck at this game.  I'm thinking of substituting LEGO minifigures for the heroes just so I can skip the quest where you meticulously paint each pouch and eyeball on them.  Houserules.

Oddly enough, that's exactly what I got Myth for.  (The painting, not the legos).  I've spent well more time paint the figs and generating terrain and crafting the box and making tuck boxes than I will EVER spend playing it... :)

mezzin

• Double Captain
  • Serendipity: +6/-0
  • Acoylyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2014, 03:15:41 AM »
Still no delivery date I can buy the games for month already in my FLGS and still no game it getting really really embarrassing that I help fund the game and I still don't have it but anyone can buy the game already in the store how wrong is that. But we wait again and again but still it is now 8+ months late. And still no word when it will start shipping.

Endevor

• Double Captain
  • Serendipity: +13/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2014, 03:56:23 AM »
You are in europe? They said the plan was for Kenny and Nikki to be in germany 10th of september but they have been burned too many times to annouce something...

if you are in the ROTW, they are waiting this week (but they are now very suspicious of their carrier schedule) for what they are missing, and they will start sending the packages as soon as they have it, they began at the beginning of the week to make these packages (incomplete because they are missing a lot of minis)

skolo

• Double Captain
  • Serendipity: +10/-2
  • finish the sentence: "no its a ...."
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2014, 04:38:29 PM »
and something will go wrong again so late Sept they start sending, late October is the first possible date...
yawn.

KJGrenadier

• Merchant
  • all the board games! :D
    • View Profile
  • Hero: Acolyte
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2014, 11:35:01 AM »
Come on people, whether or not they messed up a lot, we are certainly giving them no love or help.  No matter what you think of them or the game, the best that anyone can do for any situation with anyone else is bring love, life, and wisdom.  And they need some right now as they struggle with all these shipments on top of the regular dues of a company.  I don't care if you love them, hate them, don't care about them, or whatever:  love them anyway.  You will find no greater joy than that.  I know I would be so much happier if I came on here to every time see a loving community working together and supporting each other no matter what hits.
I love people. 
I love board games. 
This seems to work well. (: