Author Topic: Custom action Archer delivery service.  (Read 1352 times)

Patrick, The Researcher

• Captain
  • Serendipity: +8/-1
  • I am Lord Twinkington
    • View Profile
  • Hero: Trickster
Custom action Archer delivery service.
« on: October 04, 2014, 03:52:51 PM »
So I had the idea a few weks ago of having the archer be able to send items as an action. It cost an arrow and take place of a normal attack (wouldnt be a card because you can do it at any time), I started to work on a trajectory/weight check system, and using the distraction system as well. Pretty kuch the further the distance and the heavier the object the higher you have to roll capping the distance at 6 squares.  Sometime this next week, on a day i dont work I will actually sit down and go through all of the item cards and make the woeght forumlas, the basic idea is break it down by color, object type and subtype and assign a numeric value ex. blue/armor/chestplate=4 but yeah i need to do a balance day to iron it out. let me know if you think its a good idea.
I respect but do not fear the murphy bat.

Granite26

• Acoylyte
  • Serendipity: +8/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Custom action Archer delivery service.
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2014, 09:41:31 AM »
I don't think adding actions that aren't cards is a good idea.  I'd make in a card that allows you to apply the effect of a potion at range (-1TN on Non combat Actions)

EvaCurtis

• Myth Fan
  • Serendipity: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Custom action Archer delivery service.
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2018, 03:42:32 AM »
I really want to know How does the site crawl and most of the information about it is enough to explain?